Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of 5G Male have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Click here to find evidence of a test, analysis, research, or study describing the benefits, performance or efficacy of 5G Male based on the expertise of relevant professionals.
1. Budoff, Matthew and Ahmadi, Naser (July 2009) Aged garlic extract supplemented with B vitamins, folic acid and L-arginine retards the progression of subclinical atherosclerosis: A randomized clinical trial
2. Matsumoto, Sugar et al (2015) Aged Garlic Extract Reduces Low Attenuation Plaque in Coronary Arteries of Patients with Metabolic Syndrome in a Prospective Randomized Double-Blind Study
3. Hong, B. et al (2002) A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report.
4. De Andrade E. et al (2007) Study of the efficacy of Korean Red Ginseng in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
5. Kar Wah Leung and Alice ST Wong (2013) Ginseng and male reproductive function
6. Cohen, AJ. and Bartlik B. (1998) Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
7. Ghayur, MN. and Gilani AH (2005) Ginger lowers blood pressure through blockade of voltage-dependent calcium channels.
8. Yung-Hsi Kao et al (2011) Modulation of Endocrine Systems and Food Intake by Green Tea Epigallocatechin Gallate
9. Azadzoi, KM et al (2005) Oxidative stress in arteriogenic erectile dysfunction: prophylactic role of antioxidants.
10. Cartledge, J. et al (2001) The role of nitric oxide in penile erection.
11. Lattman, Peter and O’Connor Anahad (2015) Makers of Nutritional Supplements Charged in Federal Sweep
12. Kaplan, Sarah (2015) GNC, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens accused of selling adulterated ‘herbals’
13. Brown, Richard et al (2002) Rhodiola rosea: A Phytomedicinal Overview
14. Kar Wah Leung and Alice ST Wong (2013) Ginseng and male reproductive function
15. Saratikov, AS and Krasnov, EA (1987) Chapter VIII: Clinical studies of Rhodiola
Saratikov AS, Krasnov EA. Chapter VIII: Clinical studies of Rhodiola. In: Saratikov AS, Krasnov EA, editors. Rhodiola rosea is a valuable medicinal plant (Golden Root). Tomsk, Russia: Tomsk State University Press; 1987. p. 216-27.